(Edmonton, AB) – Oilers Entertainment Group (OEG) announced today, four Edmonton Oilers will highlight the list of celebrities for the Celebrity Pro-Am as part of the Syncrude Oil Country Championship presented by AECON.
Goaltender Cam Talbot, defenceman Matt Benning, forward Kyle Brodziak and Oilers goaltending prospect and WHL champion Stuart Skinner will all tee up on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at the Edmonton Petroleum Golf and Country Club.
LIST OF CELEBRITIES PARTICIPATING
- Bob Nicholson, Vice Chair, Oilers Entertainment Group
- Kevin Lowe, Vice Chair, Oilers Entertainment Group
- Cam Talbot, Edmonton Oilers goaltender
- Matt Benning, Edmonton Oilers defenceman
- Kyle Brodziak, Edmonton Oilers forward
- Stuart Skinner, Edmonton Oilers prospect
- Charlie Huddy, Oilers Alumni
- Craig Simpson, Oilers Alumni
- Dave Lumley, Oilers Alumni
- Doug Hicks, Oilers Alumni
- Grant Fuhr, Oilers Alumni
- Kelly Buchberger, Oilers Alumni
- Louie DeBrusk, Oilers Alumni
- Norm Lacombe, Oilers Alumni
- Marc Kennedy, Canadian Olympic Athlete
- Shannon Szabados, Canadian Olympic Athlete
- Brett Kissel, Canadian Country Music Star
Daily tickets can be purchased for $20, group tickets are available for $15 (minimum 20 tickets) and weekly passes are available for $75 at OilCountryChampionship.com. Children 14 and under will receive complimentary admission.
The Oilers Foundation will be donating all net tournament funds to the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation in support of its Pediatric Procedure Room – a safe, private and non-threatening child-friendly pediatric suite for medical procedures.
The Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada is a series of tournaments played across Canada each summer, where tomorrow’s stars begin the path to the PGA TOUR. The leading five money winners at the end of each season earn status on the Web.com Tour for the following year. The Tour’s alumni include 20 PGA TOUR players and more than 160 Web.com Tour players since 2013. The Mackenzie Tour’s mission is to deliver a PGA TOUR experience for its members, fans, volunteers and partners in order to develop the future stars of professional golf and enrich the communities it visits.